About the Role
The Parts Department Supervisor fulfils the needs of the workshop by understanding their requirements, identifying the parts required from the parts catalogue and performing the sales transactions in the computer system.
What you will do:
- Unload, unpack, inspect, check packing slips against stock received loads, moves, stores and records the movements and storage locations of materials within the warehouse
- Inspect all received items on delivery to the warehouse to ensure that they meet quality standards and are in accordance with orders placed
- Follow-up back-orders so that customers receive timely information on the status of back-ordered parts and ensures that such parts are delivered to the customer on the promised date
- Ensure that the quotations, sales orders, sales returns, warranties and application of customer discounts are performed as per the standard operating procedure
- Complete housekeeping duties to maintain the warehouse in a clean, tidy and safe condition and electronic parts catalogues and other current reference materials.
Required skills to be successful:
Good communicator in English
About the team:
Working in a fast-paced environment within a diverse team and reporting directly to the General Manager.
What equips you for the role:
A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within spare parts / warehouse operations, preferably in automotive sector
Applications will only be considered in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org